KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY- KSUT POST-UTME HOLDS 4TH AND 5TH SEPT 2012The Kano State University of Science and Technology(KSUT) has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise for admissions into degree programmes offered at the University for the 2012/2013 Academic session.
The screening would take place on the 4th and 5th of September, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2012 KSUT POST-UTME
Eligible candidates are those:
• Candidates who made Kano State University of science and Technology (KUST) their first or second choice of institution during the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME registration.
• Candidates who obtained the national minimum score of 180 at the 2012 UTME
To register for the post UTME Screening:
• Obtain a Registration PIN from Zenith bank after a payment of N3500 in favour of the University.
• log into the Kano State University portal HERE
• Complete the Online registration and print out your Slips.
Registration Ends on the 1st of September.
The screening examination would take place on the 4-5 of September, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR POST-UTME RESULT IS OUT
The University Of Calabar has released the screening results of candidates who too part in the 2012/2013 UNICAL post-utme exercise for second choice candidates.
HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 UNICAL POST-UTME RESULTS
Candidates who took part in the screening exercise are to:
• Visit the school site HERE after obtaining the result checker
• Enter your JAMB UTME registration number and your pin.
• You can buy the result checking card at the following banks in Calabar: Enterprise Bank, Unical Microfinance Bank and Wema Bank.
OSCOTECH SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS OUT FOR 2012/2013
The supplementary Post UTME Screening exercise into the Osun State College of Technology will come up at a date that would be announced soon.
Candidates that did not choose the College can also apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can purchase the Screening form scratch card at the rate of N2,000 only at the underlisted designated points.
i. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Esa-Oke
ii. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Ilesa.
iii. FINBANK PLC, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
iv. FINBANK PLC, Ikorodu Rd, Onipanu,Lagos
v. FINBANK PLC, Opp UI Post Office, Ibadan
vi. FINBANK PLC, 10 MKO way,Challenge, Ibadan
vii. FINBANK PLC, Opp Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Gbongan/Ibadan Rd, Osogbo
viii. Olubasiri Micro-Finance Bank, Osogbo
ix. Pacesetters Micro-Finance Bank, Ojoo, Ibadan
x. Mainstreet( Afribank) Plc, Esa-Oke
• Using your purchased cards: Click here toapply now
• Select option 1: Post-utme admission screening 2012/2013
• Enter serial and Card Number from the purchased card and click next.
• Complete the generated form as required.
• Submit and print forms.
All the best.
2012/2013 EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS IS NOW ON SALELatest information reaching our news desk today is that the Ebonyi state University (EBSU) has just open up her academic institution for registration, by commencing the sales of her supplementary admission forms for candidates who are interested in schooling in Ebsu, and whose name didn’t appear on the EBSU first admission list.
Candidates Whose name didn't appear on the Ebonyi State University First batch admission, are expected to purchase the supplementary forms into other programmes of which the cut off mark they have surpassed.
Please note that the ebonyi state university, (EBSU) 2012/2013 Supplementary forms can now be purchased in various branches of the following banks, which MUST be located Abakaliki.
1. First Bank Plc.
2. Fidelity Bank Plc.
3. Union Bank Plc,
4. Ebsu Micro Finance Bank.